- Sree sastha institute of engineering and technology, Chennai, INDIA
Can J Biotech, Volume 1, Special Issue, Page 183, DOI: https://doi.org/10.24870/cjb.2017-a169
Presenting and *Corresponding author: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diabetes is the one of the most severe disease that spreads to mankind rapidly in the year 2015, where it is increased to 30%. It is a chronic disease, when it comes it will stand for a lifetime. The major problem in this disease is it affects the body’s ability to use the energy found in food of an affected person. There three types of diabetes are found and they are TYPE 1, TYPE 2 and GESTATIONAL DIABETES. Normally, human body breaks down the sugars and carbohydrates consumed into a special sugar called glucose. Glucose acts as a fuel in the cells in body. But the cells need insulin, a hormone, in bloodstream in order to take in the glucose and use it for energy. With diabetes mellitus, your body doesn’t make enough insulin, it can’t use the insulin or it produces over excess or a combination of the both. High levels of blood glucose can damage the tiny blood vessel in kidneys, heart, eyes or nervous system. So that diabetes is considered as a sever harmful problem that affect the whole cycle of our body and especially if it is left untreated it can eventually cause heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, nerve damage and also even can cause blindness.
According to latest technology and facts there is a possible way to give a complete cure for this unconditional disease. Use of Nano-robots from a sprouted seeds or germinated seed of a Synsepalum dulcificum plant will take as a sample that has the main function of the antidote which has the ability to induce and control the production rate of insulin in pancreas. It has the new form of Nano-robots that are present naturally in it which is in understudies. A possible way of research through the samples will provide a clear solution with Nano-robots that will cure Diabetes. Creation of Nano-robots with onivyde in combination with the samples prepared and Nano-robot is designed with the nano-electric biosensor.
- Diabetes Facts and Stats: 2015 – Diabetes UK , published 2015
- Ripsin, C.M., Kang, H. and Urban, R.J. (2009) Management of blood glucose in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Am Fam Physician 79: 29-36.
- International Diabetes Federation (2016).
- Scheiner, G. (2004) Think Like a Pancreas: A Practical Guide to Managing Diabetes with Insulin. Da Capo Press.
- DeFronzo, R.A., Ferrannini, E., Zimmet, P. and Alberti, G. (2015) International Textbook of Diabetes Mellitus. Wiley-Blackwell. ISBN: 978-0-470-65861-1
- Holt, R.I.G., Cockram, C.S., Flyvbjerg, A. and Goldstein, B.J. (2010) Text book of Diabetes, Fourth Edition. Blackwell Publishing Ltd. Crossref