: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in
: file_get_contents(https://www.canadianjbiotech.com/images/PorticoLogo.png): failed to open stream: operation failed in
The articles in Canadian Journal of Biotechnology (CJB) are published under the Creative Commons (CC) licenses. CC licenses enable the easy sharing and use of open access material and provide measures of collaboration, globalization and growth to the researchers worldwide. Under the license, the author(s) themselves keep the possession of the copyright of their work.
CJB is an open access journal which offers the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International licence (CC BY-NC). This license allows the readers to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, and to adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material, provided an appropriate credit is given to the original author(s) and the journal. The readers may not use the material for commercial purposes.
The author(s) grant the publisher of CJB an exclusive license to publish the article in an electronic form and to be recognized as the indigenous publisher. Having retained the copyright of the article under the CC license, the author(s) can reuse their article in the future without requiring an authorization from the publisher of CJB provided the journal and the original publisher are credited. In case the publisher of CJB is changed, all the licensing rights will be automatically transferred to the new publisher.
While submitting the manuscript for the publication to CJB, the author(s) verify the following:
- The work is authentic. It has neither been published anywhere else (except in the form of an abstract or presentation in a scientific conference) nor is under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- The manuscript does not contain any material which breaches any existing copyright or third party rights. The copyright material has been reproduced, if any, only subsequent to obtaining the necessary permissions from the authorized personnel(s) and acknowledging the proper source(s).
- The author managing the correspondence with CJB is fully authorized by all the co-authors, if any, to consent to this agreement and communicating the manuscript to CJB for publication.
- The information presented in the manuscript is truly genuine and is not in violation of the research ethics. It is devoid of any falsification, fabrication and plagiarism and is prepared well in accordance with the publication ethics.
- The instructions, techniques or formula mentioned in the manuscript are truly based on our observations and, if pursued precisely, should not cause any harm to the user.
- The manuscript does not contain any information which is illegitimate, slandering or which infringes any contract, regulation, right, law or secrecy.
- I/We agree to indemnify CJB and its publisher against any claim(s) with respect to all the warranties/assurances outlined on this agreement.
- I/We have read the creative commons licenses policy of CJB and am/are in agreement with the publication of the article, if accepted post the peer-review process, under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International licence.